Wednesday, July 01, 2009

DUTCH DIVAS I

I haven't told you about the Dutch Diva's yet I think...
It's a group of Dutch women living mostly inland in the province of Málaga (although diva's from outside the province are more than welcome as well) that get together every first Wednesday of the month to catch up, help each other out, give or ask advise, network and just have a good time...

This time it was at the house of one of the ladies, Margreet. During the summer we need to meet at a place with a pool; the kids are all on holiday and you can't leave the poor little ones at home while you're having a good time.

Floortje baked some delicious cakes to go with the coffee.
And everyone else brought some snacks and wine for the end of the meeting...

Diva's catching up in the shade


Kids having a perfect time in the pool
(look at the view over the valley by the way: amazing!)

I think it's time to get the wine out...





Our one and only swimming diva

No comments: